JuicePass is our digital product that makes it possible to manage all charging services through smartphone or with the JuicePass Card.
The services can be accessed by direct registration in the app, through a Facebook or Google+ profile or as a guest user
Users can select the most appropriate profile based on their needs: private, corporate, domestic and special
Everything in one App
Users can find on the map all the charging stations, choose a charging type, view details regarding access schedule and costs, reserve a connector, monitor in real time a recharge session and consult the history of their own consumption
Users can access all public stations compatible with JuicePass, but also private infrastructures at home or at the office
According to preferences, the same services can be accessed using the JuicePass Card instead of the App
- Download the Enel X JuicePass app from iOS Store or Google Play
- Register by entering your personal data or using your social login (Facebook or Google)
- You can register as a private user or as a business (just include your VAT code)
- You can also use the service as a guest, without creating an account
- Enter your credentials (email and password) and choose “Remember Me” for easy access to Enel X JuicePass whenever you want
- You can access the Enel X app even faster by using Touch ID or Face ID *
*Only for handsets with this option
You can create a profile for your account, choose a rate plan and add a payment method
- Activate the Private profile if you want to recharge your electric vehicle at stations in the Enel X network
- Activate the Corporate profile if you need to charge your company car. Your activation code will be provided directly by your company.
- Find the charging station closest to your location on the map
- The Enel X network is growing all the time. Charge with our partners.
- Our stations can be found at hotels, supermarkets, shopping centres and are identified by a special symbol on the pin
- The colour indicates the status of the charging station: green – available, red – in use, grey – undergoing maintenance
- Open the details section of the station to find out the most important information: address, serial number, accessibility, maximum power and distance
- Choose the best socket for your vehicle to see the established price
- Having problems? Press the Assistance button to let us know about any problems at the charging station and to receive support
- Once the socket has been selected, you simply start the session by pressing “Recharge”
- Reserve the station you prefer with the booking service
- The session starts when you press the “Recharge” button. You have 90 seconds to connect the cable to the vehicle and start the recharge
- The recharge screen will provide real time information about the charging units (kWh) supplied, the time spent recharging and the power of the recharge
- You can stop the recharging session at any moment by simply pressing the “Stop” button. At the end of the session, you will receive a notification and an email with the summary of the session
- Until 31.01.2020, access to the recharging stations is free.
- The reservation service is active.
- Access your recharging history at any time, using the icon on the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen
- You can see the charging units (kWh) used in a week, a month or a period of your choice, displayed as a list or a graph
- The RFID Card is an alternative tool that allows you to start and stop charging without using the App
- It is easy to purchase, just enter a payment method and postal address
Assistance and support
- Our Customer Service team is available 24/7 to help if you need assistance. Call the number +40 314 032 231 for any problem you might encounter
- You can also request support through the app, by selecting “Contact an Operator” in the “Other” section. One of our operators will then deal with your enquiry
- It is easy to link your Juicebox to the Enel X JuicePass App: go to the “Other” section and click on “Add a Wallbox”. A guided procedure will assist you in configuring your Wallbox on your smartphone
- Once configured, your Wallbox will be identified on the map with an icon, making it easily accessible at all times
- With Enel X JuicePass you can schedule a charging session at your home Juicebox. Simply select the start time, the charging session duration and connect your vehicle to the Juicebox
Other products for Individuals
Learn everything there is to know about electric mobility
The automotive world is changing and increasingly switching to electric. However, there are still some doubts and myths about this new sustainable technology to be dispelled.